With Linda Nutter Snay, RYT
Sept. 19, Oct. 17th, & Nov. 14th
$18 each class (no registration necessary, cash or check only.)
Make the time to rest and restore the mind, body, and spirit through gentle, restorative yoga and mindfulness meditation. Focus on yourself and your wellbeing in this 90 minute yoga workshop, to leave you feeling relaxed, renewed, calm, and centered. In this session you will:
· Rest the mind by learning Mindfulness meditation techniques to use while seated and in Yoga postures.
· Energize the body with standing yoga postures to ground, strengthen, and balance the body.
· Restore the body by releasing deep held tension through gentle and restorative yoga postures. We will make use of many props, including bolsters, blocks, straps, and blankets to get truly comfortable in each posture.
· Learn and use breathing techniques to calm the mind and body collectively.
· Enjoy an extended and deeply restorative final relaxation to leave you feeling grounded and centered with renewed energy.
Instructor: Linda Nutter Snay, RYT CYT
Location: Studio of Being, 12 Main Street, 2 Floor, Leominster MA